Land for saleBillington Lane, Derrington, Stafford
- Rare Opportunity
- Single Building Plot
- Secluded Location
- Site Area inc access drive is approx. 0.3 acre
Arguably one of the most attractive single building plots within the area. Occupying a secluded location within this desirable village.
Derrington is a very appealing village having a Millennium Green which was officially opened by the Princess Royal and surrounded by some lovely countryside. There are excellent walks in the area via the old disused railway setting which gives access to Stafford and the villages of Haughton and Gnosall. The county town of Stafford has a wide range of amenities including high street shops and stores, university and a mainline intercity railway station which has regular Virgin services operating to London Euston in approximately one hour and twenty minutes. Junctions 13 and 14 of the M6 provide direct access into the national motorway network and M6 Toll.
From Stafford take Newport Road (A518 west) and proceed out of Stafford passing the castle on the right, through the traffic lights and under the motorway bridge. Follow the road for a short distance and take the next right turning signposted Derrington. Follow the lane into the village and the road bears sharp left, a short distance after the paddock is set to the rear of the Old Hall.
- The latest reserve matters decision was granted against Application 16/24394/REN dated 17th August 2016 for the development and is for a period of 2 years. Therefore the approval will last up to 17th August 2018.
- Interested parties are advised to familiarise themselves with the planning consent, the drawings and the various conditions within. Planning permission is available for inspection at the Stafford planning property portal. Alternatively it is available for inspection at our Stafford office.
- Purchasers will be responsible for demolition of the existing timber barn and our clients will reserve the right to retain the timber materials of the barn.
- There will be a fenced access strip to the rear of the existing and retained buildings of Old Hall and our clients will reserve the right to use this strip for maintenance of their retained buildings.
- It is the purchasers responsibility to erect all new post and rail boundary fencing.
- Purchasers will be responsible for the erection of the new gates and drive and also responsibility to remove the top soil and turf. Our clients would retain the top soil and turf for their own use.
- There will be covenants restricting the purchaser to the existing plans.
- The first part of the drive will be shared with Old Hall and Old Hall Cottage.
Viewing is strictly by appointment.
Stafford Borough Council
(DRAFT - Awaiting approval, may be subject to amendment)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62999654.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100953063735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.