3 bedroom terraced house for saleBroadwater Road, London
Sold STC £625,000
- Three bedroom mid terraced house.
- Excellent location.
- One-way street.
- Close to Tooting Broadway Tube (Northern Line).
- Chain free.
- Rear extension.
- Vast entertaining spaces.
An extended three bedroom family home set in a quiet location not far from Tooting Broadway Tube and a plethora of popular amenities.
An extended three bedroom family home set in a quiet location not far from Tooting Broadway Tube and a plethora of popular amenities. This spacious residence has been notably extended to the rear, now boasting a large eat-in kitchen, as well as a bright and spacious bay fronted sitting room to the front. The rear garden is entirely paved and benefits from a brick built multipurpose outhouse. Three bedrooms, specifically two sizeable doubles with plenty of storage, and a box room can be found on the upper floor and the property further benefits from wash facilities on both levels. Situated on a one-way section of ever desirable Broadwater Road, the property is ideally placed for access to Tooting Broadway Tube and St Georges Hospital/University. Tooting Market and a number of chic bars, cafés and restaurants along the high street are all within a short stroll. No chain.
Reception Room 13' 6" x 11' 4" ( 4.11m x 3.45m )
Dining Room 17' 3" x 11' 8" ( 5.26m x 3.56m )
Kitchen 11' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 11' 7" x 11' 7" ( 3.53m x 3.53m )
Bedroom 11' 8" x 11' 7" ( 3.56m x 3.53m )
Bedroom 7' 6" x 5' 2" ( 2.29m x 1.57m )
Outbuilding 9' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.31m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62999678.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG104993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.