3 bedroom house for saleStonefield Road, Hastings, East Sussex
- Charming Period House
- Three Bedrooms, Two Reception Rooms
- Gardens Affording Seclusion & Privacy
- Ease of Access to Hastings Town Centre
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this charming three bedroom period house that is privately tucked away at the end of Stonefield Road enjoying privacy whilst affording immediate ease of access to Hastings town centre with its mainline railway station and Alexandra Park. Gardens are predominately found to the front and side of the property enjoying seclusion with the advantage of a summerhouse. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge, separate dining room that is open plan to the kitchen, rear lobby, walk-in pantry/utility room, bathroom and to the first floor three bedrooms and a separate wc. Benefitting from double glazing and gas fired central heating, early internal viewings are strongly encouraged via a appointed sole agents Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 11'9 x 11'9 -
Bedroom 2 - 11'1 x 7'8 -
Bedroom 3 - 9'9 x 7'8 -
Reception 1 - 11'9 x11'1 -
Reception 2 - 11'1 x 9'9 -
Reception 3 - 6' x 4'2 Laundry Room -
Reception 4 - 9'2 x 5'7 Bathroom -
Reception 5 - 7' x 6' Summerhouse -
Kitchen - 11'5 x 7'6 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63000290.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26622160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.