2 bedroom flat for saleThe Maltings, Dereham
Sold STC £100,000
- 2 Bedroom Split Level Apartment
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Allocated Parking Space
- Intercom Entry System
- Close to Dereham Town Centre
- No Upward Chain
A well-proportioned 2 bedroom split level apartment, located within this Grade II Listed former Maltings building. The property benefits from allocated off-road parking, modern fitted kitchen and a secure intercom entry system. Internal viewing is essential. NO UPWARD CHAIN
We are pleased to offer for sale this well-proportioned 2 bedroom split level apartment, which is located within a Grade II Listed former Maltings building.
Personal door opening to:
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, intercom entry system, door opening to:
Lounge 17' 7" x 9' 8" ( 5.36m x 2.95m )
Storage heater, television and telephone points, windows overlooking the front aspect.
Kitchen 7' 5" x 6' 7" ( 2.26m x 2.01m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, built-in oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, internal window.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower over, tiled splash backs and surrounds, extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Velux style window, door opening to:
Bedroom 1 17' 11" x 10' 9" ( 5.46m x 3.28m )
(Sloping ceiling) Large storage cupboard, storage heater, window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 10' x 7' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.34m )
(Sloping ceiling) Storage heater, Velux style window.
This property benefits from an allocated parking space.
The photograph on the front of these particulars is of the whole block where this apartment is located.
We understand this property is leasehold. The vendor has informed us that the lease length has approximately 100 years remaining. The service charge and ground rent combined are approximately £800.00 per annum. Prospective purchasers are advised to confirm this with the vendors solicitor at the time of purchase.
Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed into the town centre and bear right at the War Memorial. Follow the road over the controlled crossing into Wellington Road and continue into Neatherd Road. Proceed over the traffic lights and then turn immediately right into The Maltings development. This property can be found within the left hand block.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63003512.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM108791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.