2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Kings Gap, Hoylake, Wirral
Sold STC £170,000
- Third Floor Retirement Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Good Sized Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen & Feature Shower Room
- Communal Gardens
- Communal Parking, Residents Lounge & Laundry
- Viewing Recommended
Beautifully appointed third floor retirement apartment ideally located close to all amenities in Hoylake. The accommodation comprises: Hall, good sized lounge, well-appointed kitchen, two double bedrooms and shower room. In addition there are communal gardens and other communal facilities.
Beautifully appointed third floor retirement apartment ideally located close to all amenities in Hoylake. The property has electric heating, double glazing, residents lounge, car park and other residents amenities. The accommodation of the apartment includes a hall with a good sized store cupboard, good sized lounge with dining area, very well appointed kitchen with a range of integral appliances. There are two double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes. Feature tiled shower room.
Communal Entrance Door
With security system and lift to all floors.
With security eye to door leading to hall.
With alarm pull cord, Dimplex electric radiator. Two ceiling lights points and good sized shelved/linen cupboard with lagged hot water tank.
L Shaped Lounge 17' 5" maximum x 8' 4" maximum ( 5.31m maximum x 2.54m maximum )
With double glazed window, two Dimplex electric radiators, feature stone effect fire surround with living flame electric coal effect fire. Telephone point. Twin glazed doors to very well appointed kitchen.
Well Appointed Kitchen 8' 7" x 5' 8" ( 2.62m x 1.73m )
Having units with maple effect doors, granite effect work surfaces and comprising: Single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with lower cupboard and dish washer plumbing. Further single base unit and two further base units with integral AEG fridge and freezer. AEG integral electric hob with extractor hood above. Tall matching unit with integral AEG oven and microwave. Five single wall cupboards, complementary tiled surrounds, double glazed window above sink unit and vinyl floor covering.
Bedroom One 16' 4" into bay x 10' 10" into wardrobes ( 4.98m into bay x 3.30m into wardrobes )
With double glazed dormer bay window, Dimplex electric radiator, two ceiling light points. Mirrored doored wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 19' 11" maximum x 9' 2" excluding recess ( 6.07m maximum x 2.79m excluding recess )
With double glazed Velux window, walk in shelved cupboard. Dimplex electric radiator.
With white suite and comprising: Wash basin with lower cupboards, low level WC. Tiled shower cubicle. Marble effect tiled walls with complementary dado tiling, wall mirror, electric shaver point and strip light. Heated towel rail and Dimplex electric fan heater.
There are the most delightful, very well-kept, mature communal gardens, these including lawns, mature flower and shrub beds and borders, ornamental boundary walling with ornamental wrought iron railings and wrought iron gates to paved path. There is a residents car park, delightful residents lounge and residents room with washing machines and dryers.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63003515.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.