3 bedroom terraced house for saleGlenester Close, Hoddesdon
Sold STC £325,000
- Lounge with Separate Diner
- Bathroom & Separate WC
- South Facing Rear Garden & Garage En Bloc
- NO CHAIN
A bright and spacious three bedroom terraced family home in need of some modernisation yet situated overlooking a small green within this popular development to the North of Hoddesdon Town Centre and within close proximity of the John Warner school and the Cranbourne school. No Chain.
Situated to the north of Hoddesdon Town Centre, within the popular Hundred Acre development we offer for sale this bright and spacious three bedroom terraced family home, in need of some modernisation yet overlooking a small green and walking distance of The John Warner school and sports centre. The property offers a lounge with separate dining room, kitchen, bathroom and separate WC, south facing rear garden and garage and is being offered with NO CHAIN. Call us now to register your interest!
Double glazed main front door with matching side lights leading to:
With door to:
Dining Room 14' 9" x 9' 2" ( 4.50m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, stairs to first floor, door to kitchen and door to lounge.
Lounge 16' 11" x 11' 5" ( 5.16m x 3.48m )
Double glazed door to garden and double glazed floor to ceiling window, power points, TV point, wall light points and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 7' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.26m )
With wall cupboards, work tops, sink unit, double glazed window to front, understairs storage cupboard, power points, partly tiled walls, plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and door to:
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 13' 7" ( 4.11m x 4.14m )
Double glazed window to front and power points, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.43m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points and built in double wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 5' 8" to front of wardrobe x 8' 5" ( 1.73m to front of wardrobe x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points and fitted wardrobes to both walls.
Comprising a paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, full tiled shower cubicle and double glazed window to front.
Separate W C
Low level flush WC, double glazed window.
SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN with a paved area, lawned area with flower borders, garden shed, fenced boundaries.
FRONT GARDEN paved with brick retaining wall and GARAGE EN BLOC.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63003524.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.