2 bedroom terraced house for saleBlackshaw Road, LONDON
- Stunning refurbishment.
- Two sizeable double bedrooms.
- Extended contemporary kitchen/diner.
- Beautifully landscaped garden.
- Chain free.
- Equidistant between Tooting & Earlsfield.
- Great location.
- Close to St Georges Hospital/University.
A simply magnificent example of a two bedroom period home extended and restored to the highest of standards. The finished product: a truly opulent home with an undivided emphasis on modern-day living and entertaining.
A simply magnificent example of a two bedroom period home extended and restored to the highest of standards. The finished product: a truly opulent home with an undivided emphasis on modern-day living and entertaining. The impressive ground floor extension and impartial interiors not only maximise the space, but create a bright modern ambience within a period setting. A wide entrance hallway leads to a lovely bay fronted reception, separate WC and the stunning contemporary fitted kitchen and dining room. Glass sliding doors give access to the beautifully landscaped rear garden which has been tiered for practicality. The first floor is made up of a lavish bathroom suite and two large double bedrooms fitted out with fresh luxury carpets. All in all, the current vendor has refurbished and extended this home with a fine eye to detail, providing substantial living and entertaining platforms fit for the most discerning of purchasers. Blackshaw Road is just a short walk from Tooting Broadway with its many amenities and reliable tube and rail services to Central London. There are more trendy bars, restaurants and facilities in nearby Earlsfield, situated within easy walking distance also. Presented to the sales market with no chain, early internal viewing comes highly recommended.
Reception Room 12' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.86m x 2.87m )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 8" x 10' 11" ( 4.47m x 3.33m )
Dining Room 14' 8" x 8' 8" ( 4.47m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 15' x 12' 8" ( 4.57m x 3.86m )
Bedroom 10' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.69m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63003527.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG105208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.