3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEastlands Road, Rugby
- Semi-Detached House
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Parking
- Viewing Recommended
SHIPWAYS ARE PLEASED TO OFFER THIS SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION WITHIN EASY ACCESS OF RUGBY TOWN CENTRE, RAILWAY STATION AND MAJOR ROAD NETWORKS
Shipways are pleased to offer this semi-detached property in a sought after residential location within easy access of Rugby town centre, railway station and major road networks. Accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, wet room, guest cloakroom, front and rear gardens and garage
Having double glazed front door to:
Having door to front, radiator, stairs rising to first floor, telephone point and doors to kitchen and dining room
Having two windows to side aspect, radiator, low flush WC, wash hand basin and full height tiling
Lounge 13' 1" Max x 11' 10" Max ( 3.99m Max x 3.61m Max )
Having double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, radiator, gas fire, television point, coving to ceiling and door to guest cloakroom
Dining Room 12' 3" Max x 11' 9" Max ( 3.73m Max x 3.58m Max )
Having double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator and double doors to lounge
Kitchen 13' 9" x 6' 3" ( 4.19m x 1.91m )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, door to side aspect, range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, spaces for washing machine and fridge/freezer and tiling to splashbacks
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft and doors to bedrooms and wet room
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 11' 2" Max ( 3.99m x 3.40m Max )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built-in cupboard and television point
Bedroom Two 12' 7" Max x 11' 2" Max ( 3.84m Max x 3.40m Max )
Having double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator and built-in wardrobe
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 8' 10" ( 2.08m x 2.69m )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, television point and central heating boiler
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, shower, low flush WC, wash hand basin and full height tiling
Front Of Property
The front of the property is mainly paved affording off road parking and access to the garage. There are also mature shrubs and bushes with a boundary wall
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a patio area, timber fence surrounding and side access
The garage has double opening doors to front, side courtesy door, power and light
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63003572.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.