3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWest Avenue, Ramsey, Huntingdon
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Sun Room
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- No Forward Chain
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Three Good Size Bedrooms
*PVCu Double Glazing
*Gas Central Heating
*Garage & Off Road Parking
*Enclosed Rear Garden
*No Forward Chain
Storm porch, PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
Stairs to first floor, glazed door to:
3.50m x 4.04m (11'6" x 13'3") maximum including chimney breast. PVCu double glazed window to front, fitted gas fire set in timber surround, radiator, telephone point, TV point, coving to ceiling, glazed door to:
PVCu double glazed window to side, under-stairs airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with slatted shelving, vinyl flooring, door to:
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, full height tiling to all walls, PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, radiator, vinyl flooring.
3.70m x 3.11m (12'2" x 10'2") maximum including chimney breast. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink with single drainer and mixer tap, space for cooker, PVCu double glazed window to rear, additional window to rear, radiator, vinyl flooring, door to:
Space for washing machine, wall mounted boiler, wall mounted fuse box, vinyl flooring, part glazed door to:
2.21m x 3.26m (7'3" x 10'8"). With PVCu double glazed windows to rear and sides, power and light connected, vinyl flooring, PVCu double glazed French door to side leading to rear garden.
PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, access to loft, door to:
3.50m x 4.04m (11'6" x 13'3") maximum including chimney breast. PVCu double glazed window to front, feature fire surround.
3.74m x 2.46m (12'3" x 8'1") maximum including chimney breast. PVCu double glazed window to rear.
2.73m x 2.46m (8'11" x 8'1"). PVCu double glazed window to rear.
To the front is a paved pathway leading to the entrance door with established shrub borders, concrete driveway leading to the garage, metal front gated access, gated side access to the rear.
Rear garden is enclosed by mature hedging to rear and sides, paved patio, laid to small lawn with established shrub borders and a range of trees, small brick-built outhouse.
Window to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63004517.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.