3 bedroom terraced house for saleYardley Wood Road, Birmingham
Sold STC £150,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid Terrace Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge Diner
- Double Glazing & Central Heating (both where specified)
- Rear Garage En Bloc
This three bedroom mid terraced property briefly comprises hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate w/c. The property also has front and rear gardens and a rear garage en-block. MUST BE VIEWED
This three bedroom mid terraced property briefly comprises hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate w/c. The property also has front and rear gardens and a rear garage en-block. This property is an ideal first time buyer property and should be viewed to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer.
Paved steps and pathway leading to double glazed front door.
Double glazed door to fore, double glazed window to fore, ceiling light point, radiator, stairs to first floor accommodation.
27 ft 7 in max x 11 ft 5 in min x 13 ft 7 in max x 7 ft 7 in min,
Double glazed window to fore with double glazed french doors to rear, door to storage cupboard, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' x 8' 10" ( 2.74m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear, ceiling light strip, wall, base and drawer units. stainless steel sink and drainer, space for white goods.
Ceiling light point, access to loft.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 8' 10" min ( 3.78m x 2.69m min )
Double glazed window to fore, ceiling light point, radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" x 8' 4" min extending to 10' 9" max ( 4.55m x 2.54m min extending to 3.28m max )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 7' 9" ( 2.29m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point, radiator, built-in storage cupboard.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, low level wc, ceiling light point.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled walls, radiator, ceiling light point, airing cupboard housing boiler.
Mainly laid to lawn, enclosed to neighbouring boundaries, passage back to garage.
Rear Garage En-Block
With up and over door
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63004523.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLY105334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.