3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHillside, East Barsham, Fakenham
Offers in Region of £190,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached House
- Modern Kitchen / Diner
- Lounge With Wood Burning Stove
- Three / Four Bedrooms
- Enclosed Garden & Ample Parking
A spacious semi detached house benefiting from lounge with wood burning stove, kitchen / diner, three / four bedrooms, enclosed garden and ample off road parking, There are fantastic field views & viewing is highly recommended!!
A semi detached house benefiting from lounge with wood burning stove, kitchen / diner, three / four bedrooms, enclosed garden and off road parking, There are fantastic field views & viewing is highly recommended!!
UPVC double glazed entrance door to side, radiator, tiled flooring, door to kitchen/diner, study and stairs to first floor landing.
Kitchen / Diner 19' x 10' 3" narrowing to 8' 4" ( 5.79m x 3.12m narrowing to 2.54m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. 'Range' cooker with cooker hood over. Space for an American style fridge/freezer. Larder cupboard, further fitted cupboard, radiator, television point and tiled flooring. UPVC double glazed window to front and rear. Opening to the lounge and door to lobby.
UPVC double glazed door to side. Door to WC and door to:
Utility Room 7' 10" x 7' 2" ( 2.39m x 2.18m )
Plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks. Radiator, tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Lounge 19' x 12' 4" ( 5.79m x 3.76m )
Fireplace with wood burning stove and tiled hearth. Fitted cupboard, television point, tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed window to front and side. Opening to Kitchen/Diner.
To be finished decking and hot tub.
Study / Bedroom Four
UPVC double glazed window to side. Fitted cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring and French doors to:
Conservatory 12' 2" x 10' ( 3.71m x 3.05m )
Of timber construction with UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side. French doors to rear.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall. Loft access and double glazed window to rear? with field views.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 9' 7" plus recess ( 3.81m x 2.92m plus recess )
Built-in cupboard, radiator, television point and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 7' 5" plus recess ( 3.81m x 2.26m plus recess )
Ceiling coving, built-in wardrobes, radiator, stripped flooring and UPVC double glazed window to front and side.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 5" maximum ( 2.67m x 2.57m maximum )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator, television point and UPVC double glazed window to side.
WC, wash hand basin, P' shaped bath with mixer tap, shower attachment over and tiled splashbacks. Recessed shelving, extractor fan, tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
The property is approached by a shingle driveway providing ample off road parking. There is a five-bar gate and pedestrian gate to the side of the property where there is further parking. The garden requires attention, there is a wood store and concrete shed.
The vendor advises that there is planning permission for the garage / workshop to be extended. We have full information on file, please call now.
The property has a North Norfolk Restriction on the title where in order to purchase this property you must live or work in Norfolk for the last 3 years or more.
Please call to find out more.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63004532.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM103127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.