3 bedroom terraced house for saleMedway Road, Hemel Hempstead
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Decor
- Conservatory/Family Room
- Walking Distance to Primary & Secondary Schools
- Popular Residential Area
- Walking Distance to Local Amenities
- Exclusive to Brown & Merry
A beautifully presented THREE bedroom terraced home is located in the Grovehill area. With MODERN decor, this home boast two DOUBLE bedrooms and one single, living/dining room, CONSERVATORY/FAMILY ROOM, large kitchen/diner, downstairs cloakroom, family bathroom and rear garden.
A beautifully presented THREE bedroom terraced home is located in the popular Grovehill area. With MODERN decor, this home boast two DOUBLE bedrooms and one single, living/dining room, CONSERVATORY/FAMILY ROOM, large kitchen/diner, downstairs cloakroom, family bathroom and rear garden with brick built shed. Medway Road is conveniently located for walking distance to primary & secondary SCHOOLS and local amenities.
UPVC door to entrance hall
Doors to cloakroom, lounge/diner and kitchen, stairs to first floor and radiator
Frosted double glazed window to front aspect, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin, heated towel rail and tiled walls
Lounge / Diner 24' 8" Max x 11' 6" Max ( 7.52m Max x 3.51m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed patio doors to family room, TV point and phone point
Kitchen 15' 7" x 8' 6" ( 4.75m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to family room, a range of base and eye level storage units with rolled edge work surfaces areas.
Inset stainless steel drainer sink with splash back tiles, integrated electric oven & hob, space for washing machine, fridge and freezer, radiator and spot lights
Family Room / Conservatory 12' 7" x 7' ( 3.84m x 2.13m )
Double glazed patio doors and window to rear garden and radiator
Doors to three bedrooms and bathroom and access to loft
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' 8" ( 3.76m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 11' 7" ( 3.73m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 6' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and fitted shelves
Part tiled, frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, low level wc, panelled bath tub and pedestal wash hand basin
Mainly laid to lawn with part patio area, brick built shed and gated rear access
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63004535.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.