3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIsle Bridge Road, Outwell, Wisbech
Sold STC £190,000
- Modern extended semi-detached house
- Excellent condition throughout
- 3 Double bedrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
- Off road parking, garage (currently used as summer house) & enclosed rear garden
FANTASTIC VILLAGE LOCATION! Set in the popular village of Outwell is this spacious & stunning extended property including THREE DOUBLE bedrooms, TWO reception rooms, large kitchen, separate utility, ground floor wc & family bathroom. Also off road parking, garage/summer house & enclosed rear garden.
FANTASTIC VILLAGE LOCATION! Set in the desirable village of Outwell is this modern and stunning property that has been extended offering spacious accommodation throughout. The ground floor includes a large entrance hall, a 14 ft fitted kitchen with fitted breakfast bar, separate utility room, lounge, dining room and wc. Upstairs has three good sized double bedrooms and a family bathroom that includes a bath, shower cubicle, wash basin and wc. Outside benefits from having off road parking and a garage which is currently being used as a lovely summer house with double doors opening on to the enclosed garden which is laid to lawn with a patio area and garden shed. An early viewing is advised for this impressive property!
Lounge 14' 6" x 14' 5" max ( 4.42m x 4.39m max )
Kitchen 14' 6" x 10' 3" ( 4.42m x 3.12m )
Dining Room 14' 6" x 9' 4" ( 4.42m x 2.84m )
Utility Room 8' 2" x 7' 1" ( 2.49m x 2.16m )
Ground Floor WC
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 12' 9" max ( 4.42m x 3.89m max )
Bedroom Two 14' 3" max x 11' 1" max ( 4.34m max x 3.38m max )
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.92m )
Bathroom 10' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.95m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market to the fifth set of traffic lights and continue along. At the roundabout proceed straight over and head out of Wisbech. At the next roundabout take the second exit and continue into the village of Outwell. Take note of Bloom & Wake's garage on your left hand side and at the mini roundabout turn right into Isle Road. Follow the road and turn right into Isle Bridge road. Follow this road and bear right where the property will be found on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63004559.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.