1 bedroom apartment for saleVictoria Road, Shotton
Sold by Us
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING & ELECTRIC HEATING
- WOULD MAKE AN IDEAL RENTAL PROPERTY ACHIEVING AROUND £475PCM
- CONVENIENT LOCATION WITH GOOD ACCESS TO BUS STOP AND SHOTTON TRAIN STATION
- WELL MAINTAINED COMMON AREAS WITH INTERCOM SYSTEM
REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE. Christopher Hall Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this well maintained one bedroom first floor apartment situated within a converted block of five other similar apartments. The low maintenance accommodation would make an ideal first time buyer purchase or investor purchase, achieving a rental of around £475pcm. The accommodation briefly comprises of Communal Entrance with intercom, Modern Kitchen, Hallway with storage, Modern Bathroom and Double bedroom.
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
COMMUNAL LOBBY Communal lobby with tiled floor and intercom entry system.
LOUNGE/DINER 14' 9" x 13' 7" (4.52m x 4.16m) uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Spot lights. Electric wall heater. Carpet floor covering. Wide opening into kitchen
KITCHEN 8' 9" x 8' 10" (2.68m x 2.71m) uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Tiled floor. A range of wall base units with work surface over inset sink and drainer. Electric cooker and hob with extractor fan over. Plumbing for a washing machine. Space for a fridge freezer.
HALLWAY Wall mounted Electric heater. Two sets of storage with double doors.
BATHROOM 6' 2" x 8' 7" (1.89m x 2.63m) White three piece suite comprising of WC. Wash hand basin and panel bath with electric shower over and glass shower screen. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
BEDROOM 11' 9" x 8' 0" (3.59m x 2.46m) uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Wall mounted electric heater.
NOTE FROM THE AGENT VIEWING
Strictly by appointment only through the agents Deeside Office
MONDAY FRIDAY 09:00 17:00
SATURDAY 10:00 15:00
FORDE & HALL
For advice on mortgages and all aspects of house purchasing, contact Forde & Hall Independent Mortgage Brokers at the Shotton office.
Please note: Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
Please note that none of the appliances have been tested by the estate agents
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101246010407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Hall Estate Agents, Deeside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.