1 bedroom retirement property for saleMartondale Court, Marton
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Retirement Apartment
- Easy Access to Local Amenities
- Communal Gardens
- Communal Lounge & Facilities
- Residents Parking
- Served by Lift
- Intercom Security Entrance System
- No Chain
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Nunthorpe welcome to the market this one bedroom ground floor retirement apartment available to people aged 60 and over. This lovely development offers easy access to local amenities, additional residents lounge and facilities, communal gardens and residents parking. Internal accommodation comprises; entrance hall with large storage cupboard, living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Early viewings advised by calling 01642 955625.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63006607.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN170241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.