Studio apartment for salePark Road Liverpool, Liverpool, L8
- 7% Net income assured for five years
- Excellent views over Liverpool's skyline
- exterior facade will be retained
- Full of character
- Industrial "warehouse-style" conversion
- Ready in March 2017
- Traditional red brick building
About Coleman's Fire Depository, Property Investment in Toxteth Liverpool
* A fantastic opportunity has emerged to invest in luxury apartments in Toxteth Liverpool, close to the city centre. Coleman's Fire Depository lies on the fringes of Liverpool's eclectic Baltic Triangle, and is less than a mile away from the city centre, so residents will be able to easily enjoy all that Liverpool has to offer.
The refurbishment will retain the unique characteristics of the building, including the rustic red brick facade, but inside it will be furnished to a high specification. Coleman's Fire Depository boasts excellent views over Liverpool's skyline, and the original building enjoys high ceilings and an industrial feel, perfect for the young professional who wants to enjoy luxury, loft-style living.
Toxteth, Liverpool - Area Fundamentals and Regeneration
Toxteth is undergoing £ 45 million worth of regeneration; mainly focussing on getting more businesses to invest in the area and job creation. Leading retailer Tesco's has recently opened a new superstore in the area, and with it, 200 jobs are expected to be created. Not only does the opening of the store promise more opportunity to Toxteth's community, but the superstore has also pledged and investment of £600,000 as part of the planning agreement, to regenerate the surrounding area.
Other projects to regenerate Toxteth have won national coverage and awards. For example, in 2015, Assemble won the Turner Prize in 2015 for their regeneration project in Toxteth. Assemble is a group of young artists and architects, who worked alongside local residents to regenerate 10 derelict houses in the Granby Four Streets area of Toxteth. The project used low-cost materials and demolition waste to refurbish the houses.
This inward investment is very exciting news!
Liverpool Investment Fundamentals
Liverpool is home to 252,000 businesses and is the UK's second largest regional economy outside of London, with a worth of over £121 billion. are considered financially sound, due to the relatively low property prices compared to the high demand for property in the city and subsequently the high rental yields that can be achieved.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference F0AAB59A13476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by One Touch Property Investment, London . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.