3 bedroom detached house for saleLancaster Drive, Marske
- A 3 BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY LOCATED AT THE FOOT OF A CUL-DE-SAC
- A RECENTLY REFURBISHED BATHROOM AND MASTER BEDROOM EN-SUITE
- A WELL PRESENTED KITCHEN, UTILITY ROOM AND DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- CONSERVTORY ENJOYING VIEWS OVER THE REAR GARDEN
- BLOCK PAVED DOUBLE DRIVEWAY AND SINGLE GARAGE
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE GARAGE TO THE REAR
- SUPERB FAMILY HOUSE LOCATED IN AN IDEAL COMMUTABLE LOCATION
A superb three bedroom detached family home located within a cul-de-sac location on the edge of Marske. The property offers well sized living accommodation throughout including in brief; an Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen, Utility Room, and a downstairs W.C. to the ground floor. To the first floor are three double Bedrooms, of which the Master Bedroom has ensuite Shower Room facilities, and a Family Bathroom. Externally the property is equally as impressive with a block paved double driveway to the front and a single Garage, while to the rear is a larger than average lawned garden, with additional patio area with various shrubs, trees, plants and well stocked borders. An ideal family house listed at a sensible and competitive price.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63009920.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7214549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.