3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGould Road, Twickenham
- End of Terrace Victorian Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms and Upstairs Bathroom
- Potential to Extend and Loft Convert (stpp)
- 122 Ft West Facing Landscaped Garden
- Living Room, Dining/Family Room and Kitchen
- Overlooking Conservation Parkland to the Rear
- 0.7 Miles from Strawberry Hill Station
End of Terrace Victorian family home in a popular location with a 122 ft west facing garden backing onto the River Crane and Conservation area park/woodland. Situated 0.3 miles from Twickenham Green, Archdeacon Cambridge and Trafalgar Primary Schools and only 0.7 miles from Waldegrave Girls School/Sixth Form.
This well proportioned home has been tastefully refurbished with modern fixtures, fittings and flooring and pleasing neutral decor whilst retaining charming period features and offering 1190 sq ft of living space over 2 floors. The ceilings on the first floor have been lowered in readiness for the addition of a loft conversion (subject to Planning Permission and Building Regulations).
Entrance hallway leads to the bay fronted living room and the dining/family room with open access into the kitchen/breakfast room. This spacious room has a stylish fitted kitchen, space for a dining table, a utility area and a doorway into the conservatory at the rear. An internal lobby leads to a w.c and the office/study room. Double doors open onto the attractive garden with a patio, large lawn, barbeque area and a raised sun deck with a glass safety screen which directly overlooks the River Crane. On the first floor are 3 bedrooms, the family bathroom and access to loft storage.
With unrestricted road parking and located 0.7 miles from Strawberry Hill Station and only 1 mile from Twickenham mainline train station.
EPC Rating E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63010736.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2329021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.