2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMain Street, Horsley Woodhouse
Sold STC £134,950
- Charming two bedroom cottage located in a popular village
- Private driveway and garden to rear with views
- Packed full of character with many features in keeping with the style and age of the cottage
- Two generous bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Newly installed damp course with gurantee
- Roof overhauled and redecorated throughout
This charming two bedroom cottage is located in a sought after village and boasting private driveway, front and rear gardens and many features in keeping with the style and character of the cottage. Offered for sale with no forward chain, this quaint property requires an internal inspection to be fully appreciated!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63011390.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL150420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Belper. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.