3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCedar Road, Sturry, Canterbury, Kent
- 3 bedroom chalet bungalow
- Lovely fitted kitchen
- Lounge, dining room and bathroom
- One ground bedroom, two 1st floor bedrooms
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating E (49)
Imagine finding a gem of a chalet bungalow, at the end of a cul-de-sac of similar properties, that you can move straight into, as it is presented to the highest of standards and offered as a chain free sale? Well, you are in luck with this lovely home. It has everything you could hope for. Front and side access to the lovely fitted kitchen with integrated appliances that will delight.Alter the living flame gas fire in the lounge to a setting of your choice and snuggle back and enjoy the warm of the heat and glow in the dark winter nights. Enjoy the flexibility of having a bedroom on the ground floor, with two others on the 1st floor, as well as a dining room with great views of the rear garden that could also be used as an additional bedroom if required. The good-sized ground-floor bathroom can be adapted if required to include a shower cubicle or for conversion to a wet room. Storage is no issue, with ample landing storage, a walk-in attic space off a bedroom and storage cupboards on the ground floor.Summer days and evenings are a joy, with the Southerly-facing rear garden having a neat lawn, a great decked seating area and nice views beyond. Store all of your larger items in the detached single garage and keep the bins out of sight in the gated driveway, in the knowledge the car is parked outside the front of the home.
- Hallway: 6'3 x 2'5 (1.91m x 0.74m)
- Kitchen: 15'7 x 7'9 (4.75m x 2.36m)
- Lounge: 15'10 x 12'0 (4.83m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'10 x 9'3 (3.91m x 2.82m)
- Dining Area: 10'7 x 9'0 (3.23m x 2.75m)
- Bathroom: 7'7 x 6'1 (2.31m x 1.86m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'4 x 9'1 (3.15m x 2.77m)
- Study/Bedroom 3: 9'3 x 5'9 (2.82m x 1.75m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63011414.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10344533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.