3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVictoria Mead, Thame
- Spacious Family Home With Scope to Modernise
- Attractively Designed Garden
- Garage & Off Road parking
- Centrally Located in Thame
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Conservatory
Excellent opportunity to acquire a conveniently situated family home in the heart of Thame. The property is a perfect family home, situated on a generous corner plot and is prime for extending and modernising subject to the necessary planning permissions . The property comprises of a living room, dining area, conservatory, fitted kitchen and ground floor bathroom. The first floor has 3 good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the garden is ideal for a keen gardener or young family alike. It is large in proportion, with a wide array of mature plants, trees and lawned area.At the front of the property is a garage and plenty of off road parking. Victoria Mead is just a stones throw from the High Street and all of Thame's numerous amenities. Haddenham and the railways station is also just 4 miles away, offering quick links to London, Oxford and the Midlands.
Accommodation Comprises: - Living Room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, utility area, downstairs bathroom, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, family bathroom, large driveway, front and rear garden, wide garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63011504.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26622743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lightfoots, Thame. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.