Land for saleLand Adj To Bramblewood, Village Road, Northop Hall
- Substantial Building Plot
- Excellent Opportunity
- Desirable Village Location
- Detailed Planning Permission
- Three/Four Bedroom House
- Viewing Highly Recommended
This unique opportunity to purchase a great building plot located on the edge of the desirable village of Northop Hall. With detailed planning permission granted in 2015 for the proposed erection of a detached dwelling, this plot is a great opportunity for anyone desired to build their own dream home. Planning Reference: 053552
The plot measures 128ft x 77ft which is approximately 0.22 acres
Northop Hall is a popular village with local amenities including a local shop, post office and several public houses nearby. The close village of Hawarden offers further amenities and is within easy reach. St David's Park is also within easy reach providing good hotel, leisure and business facilities.
The property is well positioned for easy access to the A55 bypass which provides access to North Wales, Chester, Wirral and further afield via the National Motorway Network.
Please call 01352 734802 for further information regarding detailed planning permission and to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAR1000332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tate Rowlands, Flintshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.