3 bedroom flat for saleKnowles House, 7 Neville Gill Close, Wandsworth, London, SW18
Under Offer £325,000
- Three double bedroom ninth floor apartment
- Accommodation in excess of 875 sq. ft.
- Cash buyers only
- Triple aspect reception room and separate kitchen
- Impressive views towards central London
- Bathroom and WC
- Ample storage
- Lift access
- Moments from the amenities of Wandsworth Town, the Southside Shopping centre and Old York Road Excellent transport links nearby including Wandsworth Town mainline station, East Putney tub (truncated)
James Pendleton are delighted to market this generous apartment, located on the ninth floor of this purpose built block. This property is available for immediate occupation to cash buyers only.
With accommodation in excess of 875sqft, this flat has three sizable double bedrooms, a separate kitchen with views towards King George's park and a spacious triple aspect reception looking towards central London. There is a bathroom and separate WC and a couple of handy storage cupboards, this property also benefits from lift access and parking permits can be sought.
The property is in need of modernisation throughout and once refurbished, it would make a great private purchase or an excellent buy to let option.
Knowles House is ideally located on the edge of St Georges Park and is only moments from Wandsworth Town and the Southside shopping centre. Wandsworth town mainline station and East Putney are both within easy reach and there are numerous bus services linking central London, the City and the West End.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63013532.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTY160283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Town & Tonsleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.