5 bedroom detached house for saleRyhill Way, Lower Earley, Reading
Sold STC £700,000
- A Beautifully Presented Bovis Built Detached Home
- Three Reception Rooms & UPVC Conservatory
- Stunning Kitchen & Utility Room
- Five Bedrooms, Two Ensuites, Family Bathroom
- Double Garage with Driveway
A beautifully presented Bovis built home offering spacious accommodation with three reception rooms and a UPVC conservatory, a superb kitchen with utility room, there are five bedrooms, two with ensuites and a family bathroom. Outside there is a landscaped garden & garage with driveway.
Ryhill Way is a sought after Road in the Lower Earley Development and is located within 1\4 of a mile of the Asda Complex, Doctors surgery, Loddon Valley Leisure Centre & Library. Local bus routes into Reading are also within walking distance of the property. Road links such as the A329M, M4 & A33 to Basingstoke are all easily accessible.
Viewing of this beautiful family home is highly recommended.
Lounge 19' x 12' 7" ( 5.79m x 3.84m )
Dining Room 12' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.84m x 3.18m )
Family Room 17' 4" x 7' 3" ( 5.28m x 2.21m )
Upvc Conservatory 13' 8" x 11' ( 4.17m x 3.35m )
Kitchen 14' 6" x 11' 2" ( 4.42m x 3.40m )
Utility Room 9' 7" x 5' 6" ( 2.92m x 1.68m )
Master Bedroom 15' 4" max x 12' 4" ( 4.67m max x 3.76m )
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 9' 7" plus door recess ( 3.89m x 2.92m plus door recess )
Ensuite Shower Room
Bedroom Three 12' 7" plus door recess x 10' 4" ( 3.84m plus door recess x 3.15m )
Bedroom Four 13' x 10' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.15m )
Bedroom Five/study 9' 3" x 8' 7" ( 2.82m x 2.62m )
Landscaped Rear Garden
Garage & Driveway For 2 Cars
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63013679.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOE102763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Lower Earley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.