3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrange Farm Crescent, Newton,, West Kirby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Good Sized Modern Semi-Detached Family Home
- Situated In Favoured, Well Established Location
- Lounge Opening To Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Well Appointed Kitchen & Refitted Shower Room
- Well Kept, Stocked & Private Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- Viewing Strongly Advised
Situated in a favoured, well established location is this good sized modern semi-detached family house. The accommodation comprising: Hall, lounge giving access to dining room & a well-appointed kitchen, three bedrooms & a tiled shower room. Outside are mature well-kept private gardens and a drive.
Situated in a favoured, well established location and with gas central heating and double glazing is this good sized modern semi-detached family house. The property has well-kept and stocked gardens. The accommodation comprising: Canopy porch, hall, front lounge giving access to the rear dining room with double glazed patio doors. There is a very well appointed kitchen with integral oven, hob and dish washer. There are three well proportioned bedrooms and a refitted tiled shower room. Outside there are mature well-kept private gardens and a drive providing off road parking.
With double glazed panelled entrance door, single panelled radiator and ceiling light.
Twin glass panelled doors give access to:
Front Lounge 13' 8" x 12' 6" ( 4.17m x 3.81m )
With double glazed picture window, meter cupboard, further double glazed window. Double panelled radiator and cloaks/ store cupboard under stairs.
Opening to rear dining room:
Rear Dining Room 11' 1" to patio doors x 8' 2" ( 3.38m to patio doors x 2.49m )
With double glazed patio doors over-looking and leading to rear garden. Single panelled radiator.
Well Appointed Kitchen 10' 4" x 7' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.18m )
Having units with white doors with light grey trim, white work surfaces and comprising: Single drainer one and a half bowl inset sink unit with lower cupboard, recess and washing machine plumbing. Integral Zanussi dish washer. Further range of one double and three single base units and base drawer unit, integral Zanussi gas hob with extractor hood above. Zanussi double oven in matching units. double glazed window above sink unit, and rear double glazed door to the garden, double glazed window alongside. Extensive complementary wall tiling, Potterton gas central heating boiler. Four single wall cupboards and vinyl floor covering.
Approached from the hall by a staircase leading to the first floor landing with double glazed window.
Front Bedroom One 15' 8" into wardrobes x 8' 7" ( 4.78m into wardrobes x 2.62m )
With double glazed windows, single panelled radiator, good range of fitted wardrobes comprising two double wardrobes, matching dressing table and base drawer units, bed side drawer unit. Two wall light points and single panelled radiator.
Front Bedroom Two 10' 9" to door x 6' 8" ( 3.28m to door x 2.03m )
With double glazed window, single wardrobe and single panelled radiator.
Rear Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 9' 2" ( 2.82m x 2.79m )
With double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, single panelled radiator, shelved airing/ linen cupboard with insulated hot water cylinder.
Refitted Shower Room
With white suite and comprising: Pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled shower cubicle with Triton shower. Complementary tiled walls, double glazed frosted windows, single panelled radiator. Maple laminate flooring and range of accessories.
There are very well kept gardens to both front and rear.
With lawn, flowers and shrubs, boundary wall and drive providing off road parking.
Good sized, well stocked, mature and private rear garden with lawn, paved patio, mature shrubs and flowers, further side paved area. Water tap, timber garden shed and timber fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63013727.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.