2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Sycamores, Barwick In Elmet, Leeds
- Semi Detached House
- Two Bedrooms
- Well Presented
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Bathroom
- Front and Rear Garden
- Sought After Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Set in the heart of Barwick in Elmet village is this beautiful two bedroom semi detached house. The accommodation will suit a wide range of buyers and features: Gas central heating, dining kitchen with patio doors leading to rear garden. This property must be viewed to be appreciated.
--Set in the heart of Barwick in Elmet village is this beautiful two bedroom semi detached house. The accommodation will suit a wide range of buyers and features: Gas central heating, dining kitchen with patio doors leading to rear garden. This property must be viewed to be appreciated.
Double glazed door to front, alarm, radiator.
WC, wash hand basin, radiator, frosted double glazed window.
Lounge 12' 9" x 11' 6" ( 3.89m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front, understair storage, radiator.
Kitchen 16' 1" max x 11' 5" max ( 4.90m max x 3.48m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed rear window, stainless steel sink and drainer, splash back tiling, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, built in fridge freezer, spotlights, patio doors to rear garden, radiator.
Loft access, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler..
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.79m )
Double glazed velex window to the rear, radiator, spotlight.
Double glazed window to the rear, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, wc, part tiling, spotlights, central heating radiator.
Lawn garden with path to front door and further lawn to side.
Paved area leading to a lawn area with fenced boarders. Parking to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63015422.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT105113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.