1 bedroom apartment for saleNicholas Court, Chelmsford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Retirement Apartment
- Part-Time Site Manager
- Communal Parking
- Guest Room Available
- Communal Laundry Room and Site Lounge
- 70 % Shared Ownership
- Emergency Pull Cords (Monitored)
Retirement ground floor apartment being offered with no onward chain, in a quiet location in the north west of Chelmsford offering suitable living accommodation and lovely views to the front over greenery and a rear communal area with door coming from the apartment onto.
Entrance Door To:
Door to living room.
Living Room Irregular Shaped Room 18' 7" maximum x 11' 4" maximum ( 5.66m maximum x 3.45m maximum )
Double glazed window to front view with two radiators with doors to kitchen and lobby.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 6' 1" ( 3.68m x 1.85m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of stainless steel inset sink and drainer set into worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units with tiled splashbacks and flooring. Space for cooker, space for fridge freezer with space and plumbing for washing machine and central heating boiler. Double glazed window to rear view overlooking gardens.
Doors to bedroom and bathroom with radiator and airing cupboard for additional storage.
Bedroom 12' x 8' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear view with built in cupboard, radiator and double glazed door leading to rear communal gardens.
Suite with part tiled walls, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps with shower over with extractor fan.
Communal gardens with allocated parking available.
Purchaser must go through a vetting process with the site providers to qualify to purchase.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63015428.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE108122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.