3 bedroom terraced house for saleBebington Road, Port Sunlight, WIRRAL
Sold STC £165,000
- Grade II listed cottage situated in Port Sunlight Trust
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Three bedrooms (two double)
- Four-piece bathroom
- Beautiful garden with patio and storage
This superb Grade II listed property, in the Port Sunlight trust, comprises; porch, entrance hall, lounge & dining room open to the kitchen. Upstairs are three generous bedrooms & four piece family bathroom. All these features & substantial rear garden make the potential for a wonderful family home
A beautifully appointed, three bedroom, mid-terrace in the ever popular Port Sunlight Trust. Fronting onto Bebington Road the property is situated in close proximity to local shops, transport links and fantastic local schools. The property comprises; porch, entrance hall, lounge and dining room open to the kitchen. Upstairs are the generous bedrooms and the four piece family bathroom. To the front is the communal lawn area, to the rear a beautiful and bright garden with lawn, seating area, outside toilet and storage shed. The property is a testament to its current owner and internal inspection is recommended to truly understand the accommodation on offer.
Storm porch leading to front door with original tiled flooring and wooden spindle framing.
Period front door leading to hall with picture rail, radiator, utilities cupboard, wooden flooring & under-stair storage cupboard with double doors.
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 6" Maximum ( 4.52m x 3.51m Maximum )
Single glazed window to front aspect, fire place with gas fire, radiator, picture rail and fitted shelving in alcoves.
Dining Room 17' 11" Maximum x 8' 4" ( 5.46m Maximum x 2.54m )
Wooden frame double glazing to rear aspect, radiator, wooden flooring, picture rail and archway leading to kitchen.
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units, granite work surfaces, inset one and a half bowl sink, tiled surround, electric oven, electirc hob, space for washing machine & fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, vinyl flooring, wooden double glazed window to side aspect and door to leading to the garden.
Bedroom One 11' 10" Maximum x 9' 6" Plus Storage Recess ( 3.61m Maximum x 2.90m Plus Storage Recess )
Wooden frame double glazed window to front aspect, picture rail, radiator, open wardrobe and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" Maximum x 8' 10" Maximum ( 3.63m Maximum x 2.69m Maximum )
Wooden frame double glazed window to rear aspect, picture rail, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" Maximum x 8' 8" Maximum ( 2.57m Maximum x 2.64m Maximum )
Wooden frame double glazed window to rear aspect, picture rail, radiator and carpeted flooring
Four piece bathroom; Wooden frame double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, shower cubicle with tiled surround, bath, vanity unit, low level w/c, fully tiled walls & tiled flooring.
Hedge boundary, lawn and pathway leading to storm porch.
Stone patio, lawn & path to rear gate, working outside toilet and storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB107306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.