2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighfield Street, Coalville
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Victorian terraced house
- Two double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Well presented throughout
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Perfect first time buyer opportunity
Victorian terraced property in the ideal location of Coalville, this property is well presented throughout and would make an ideal purchase for any first time buyers looking to take their first steps onto the property ladder.
Victorian terraced property in the ideal location of Coalville, this property is well presented throughout and would make an ideal purchase for any first time buyers looking to take their first steps onto the property ladder. This property benefits from two double bedrooms, a lounge, kitchen, dining room and enclosed rear garden.
Viewing's are highly advised.
Lounge 11' 10" MAX x 11' 9" + bay ( 3.61m MAX x 3.58m + bay )
Access by door to front, double glazed bay fronted window, bay seating area, television point, and radiator.
Dining Room 11' 10" MAX x 12' 3" +door recess ( 3.61m MAX x 3.73m +door recess )
Double glazed window to rear, (boarded) feature fireplace, radiator and storage cupboard.
Kitchen 6' 10" x 10' 10" ( 2.08m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the side, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, space for electric cooker, space for fridge, partially tiled walls, sink and drainer, additional work surfaces and central heating boiler.
Utility Room 6' 11" x 6' 1" ( 2.11m x 1.85m )
Door giving access to garden, additional work surfaces, double glazed window to side and rear, partially tiled walls, radiator and plumbing for washing machine.
Stairs from dining room, loft access with ladder and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 11" MAX x 11' 9" ( 3.63m MAX x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 8' 9" MAX ( 3.73m x 2.67m MAX )
Double glazed window to the rear, storage cupboard and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, wash hand basin, W/C, bath with mixer taps and over head shower attachment, partially tiled walls and radiator.
Enclosed mature rear garden with lawned area and steps leading to patio area for outdoor furniture, giving access to outer buildings with power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63015464.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.