2 bedroom flat for saleDownview Road, Worthing
Sold STC £215,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Close To West Worthing Train Station
- Modern Shower Room
- Communal Gardens
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Large Lounge/Diner
Stunning TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM, third floor apartment close to WEST WORTHING TRAIN STATION offering a LARGE LOUNGE/DINER, MODERN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM and MODERN SHOWER ROOM with SEPARATE WC.
PERFECTLY LOCATED! This gorgeous two double bedroom apartment is perfectly located close to local amenities and West Worthing train station and comes with a garage.The property offers phenomenally spacious rooms throughout the apartment all of which are neutral decorated. It is available to move in with vacant possession.
Call NOW to book your appointment 01903 209055.
Door to front. L-shaped hallway with airing cupboard.
Double glazed window, wash hand basin, WC, part tiled walls.
Lounge 18' 11" x 11' 7" ( 5.77m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window double aspect, radiator, TV and Phone points.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 9' ( 3.02m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window, radiator. Fitted kitchen with wall/ base units and work surfaces, part tiled. Ceramic sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer. Electric hob with cooker hood. Lino flooring.
Bedroom One 15' 11" x 15' 3" ( 4.85m x 4.65m )
Double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 8' 4" ( 3.89m x 2.54m )
Double glazed front window, radiator.
Double glazed window. Large shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. full Tiling. Wash hand basin and shaver point, radiator towel rail and extractor fan.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63015482.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CWO107130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.