3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShepperton
- A smartly presented and much improved family home
- 3 Bedrooms
- 25' South facing living room
- Large attractively fitted kitchen
- 63' Garden
- Own drive and garage
- Close to High Street, station and reputable schools
- New central heating boiler
- Sealed unit double glazing
This lovely home has all the right elements for a growing family being ideally located within walking distance of reputable local schools, bus and rail links and a 63 enclosed rear garden with ample space for a trampoline. The property was extended in 1994 with an enlarged kitchen and has since has many other improvements including most recently a new central heating boiler in October 2016. The double aspect, south facing lounge/diner is a well-proportioned, light and airy room enhanced by its neutral colour scheme, wood laminate flooring and has patio doors opening onto the garden. The large kitchen overlooks the garden and has been attractively fitted with a comprehensive range of Shaker style units inset with an induction hob, stainless steel cooker hood and electric double oven. The fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dry are all integrated. To the first floor are three bedrooms, the main having built-in wardrobes. The fully tiled family bathroom has also been attractively refitted with 3 piece white suite including a thermostatic shower over the bath. Outside: The mature rear garden extends to approximately 63 with a full width patio leading to a central lawn bordered by established shrubs and trees. To the side is a gated front access leading to the front where there is off street parking for 2 cars and an attached garage with power and light. Council Tax Band: E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63016820.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 168195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Shepperton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.