5 bedroom detached house for saleWell House Road, Ashington, West Sussex
Sold STC £650,000
- Beautiful individual style 5 bedroom detached house
- Located on a large plot
- Secluded private road
- En-suite bathroom & an en-suite shower room
- Landscaped private rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (64)
The location of this property really is something special. A haven in the heart of the village with all of its amenities, but in a secluded private road of only a few other properties.This handsome house was built to one of the Hillreeds largest designs and enjoys their trade mark character features of an Inglenook fireplace, numerous fitted wardrobes and well proportioned rooms.There is a large kitchen area which has been opened up to the dining area which now creates a fantastic space in which to chat and eat.The formal dining room would be great for special occasions such as Christmas dinner or dinner parties, but could easily make a family room.The 21 foot dual aspect lounge, is the perfect place to snuggle up in front of the fire on cold evenings.Whether you are looking for a large family house or something special with room for when guests stay over. This property has plenty of space upstairs too and even boasts two en-suite's - an en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom and an en-suite shower room to bedroom two.The rear garden has been landscaped to provide a private and beautiful space which makes the most of the large plot and the sun.
What the Owner says:
This has been a perfect family home. We have enjoyed and loved the light living space that our home has provided over the past thirteen years.Having the house set back from the road has given us the added benefit of a non-estate environment and a very private quiet neighbourhood and lovely gardens.We can recommend Ashington as a great place to live, with local amenities and also being so close to the countryside and coast has been such a bonus.We will be sorry to leave, but our family have now grown up and moved on and we feel it is the right time to down size.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 21'2 x 12'7 (6.46m x 3.84m)
- Dining Area: 12'7 x 11'3 (3.84m x 3.43m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'4 x 11'2 (3.76m x 3.41m)
- Utility Room: 7'2 x 5'2 (2.19m x 1.58m)
- Dining Room: 11'8 x 11'3 (3.56m x 3.43m)
- Galleried Landing
- Master Bedroom: 12'7 up to fitted wardrobes x 11'5 (3.84m x 3.48m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 12'7 into fitted wardrobes x 11'2 (3.84m x 3.41m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 11'4 x 9'0 (3.46m x 2.75m)
- Family Bathroom
- Bedroom 4: 11'3 into recess x 9'3 (3.43m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 5: 10'7 x 7'3 (3.23m x 2.21m)
- Front & Rear Garden
- Detached Double Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63017150.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23602661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Ashington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.