3 bedroom terraced house for sale** UNDER OFFER ** Newsham Road, Blyth
- A SUPERB 3 BED MID TERRACED HOUSE
- REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT TO A HIGH STANDARD
- FULLY RE-PLASTERED WALLS, NEW CARPETS AND NEW BLINDS
- LUXURY FTTED KITCHEN/DINER AND A STUNNING CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM
- NEW COMBI BOILER AND ELECTRICAL UPGRADE - 2016
- FULL SKIMMED WALLS WITH FRESH DECOR AND NEW CARPETS & FLOORING
- DRIVEWAY AND LARGE FENCE ENCLOSED SOITH BACKNG GARDEN
- FREEHOLD AND SOLD CHAIN FREE
- HIGH DEMAND EXPECTED - CALL TODAY TO VIEW
- EPC RATING TO FOLLOW - VIEW 7 DAYS A WEEK
A FULLY REFURBISHED 3 BED MID TERRACED HOUSE. LOCATED ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF BLYTH WITH VERY EASY ACCESS TO POPULAR SCHOOLS, SHOPS AND EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS. PERFECT FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER OR BUY TO LET INVESTOR. POSITIONED ON A LARGE SOUTH BACKING PLOT WITH DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT AND FENCE ENCLOSED GARDEN WITH SIDE ACCESS. PRESENTED TO A HIGH STANDARD WITH NEW CARPETS, NEWLY RE-PLASTERED WALLS WITH FRESH DECOR. NEW BLINDS. NEW LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH WHITE HIGH GLOSS UNITS AND STUNNING REFITTED CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM SUITE. 3 GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS AND GENEROUS RECEPTION ROOMS. NEW GAS COMBI BOILER AND FULL UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING. CALL TODAY TO VIEW - OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK 0191 2626514.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63017222.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7294639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Letsmove Residential Sales & Lettings, Wallsend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.