3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBlanche Street, Roath, Cardiff
- End Terrace Home
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Enclosed Cottage Style Rear Garden
- Viewing Recommended!
Situated in this ideal location within excellent access to Cardiff city centre and the A48/M4 access corridor is this two bedroom end of terrace home. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating and an enclosed cottage style garden.
A traditional flush fronted end of terrace home situated in this ideal location within excellent access to Cardiff city centre and the A48/M4 access corridor. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen/dining area, shower room and to the first floor are two double bedrooms. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating and an enclosed cottage style rear garden. An ideal first time buy with viewing recommended.
Via a double glazed door into:
Lounge 12' 10" x 12' 2" Max ( 3.91m x 3.71m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, dado rail, coved/papered ceiling, radiator, powerpoints, wooden flooring, feature fireplace and door to:
Kitchen 12' x 9' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.87m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler, space for fridge/freezer, stairs rising to first floor, double glazed window to rear aspect, archway through to rear lobby with door providing access to rear garden and door to:
Downstairs Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin inset to vanity unit, low level WC, tiled flooring, chrome heated towel rail and double glazed obscure window to rear garden.
Loft access and doors providing access to both bedrooms.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.78m x 2.79m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, stripped floorboards, radiator and powerpoints.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" Max x 11' 5" Max ( 3.68m Max x 3.48m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and powerpoints.
Enclosed cottage style garden with brick boundary wall and covered area ideal for seating.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63017258.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.