1 bedroom apartment for saleStoke Quay, Ipswich
Sold STC £105,000
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Sought After Waterfront Location
- Close to the Town Centre
- No Onward Chain
EXCELLENT APARTMENT! Offered with no onward chain is this stylish one bedroom riverside apartment with features including a lounge/diner with balcony, a well-appointed kitchen and a bathroom. This attractive property would be suitable for a first time buyer or buy to let investors.
Stoke Quay is situated on the waterside providing easy access to Ipswich Marina with its various bars and restaurants. Ipswich town centre and mainline train station are also within easy reach.
Elevated Glazed Door Into:
Security entry door leading to:
Personal entrance door leading to:
Built in cupboard housing hot water cylinder, wall mounted electric heater, wall mounted fuse box, doors leading to:
Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' 5" ( 2.39m x 2.26m )
One and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, range of Shaker style wall and floor mounted matching cupboards and drawers, built under electric oven with electric hob and extractor over, plumbing for washing machine and inset spotlights.
Three piece bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush WC, heated towel rail, extractor and part tiled walls.
Bedroom 16' 6" max x 10' 6" max ( 5.03m max x 3.20m max )
Double glazed tilt n turn window to the side, double glazed full height window to the rear, fitted wardrobes with mirror fronted sliding doors, wall mounted electric heater and laminate flooring.
Lounge 26' 4" max x 10' 11" max ( 8.03m max x 3.33m max )
Double glazed side door leading to the side balcony (decked), double glazed tilt n turn window to the rear, double glazed full height window to the rear. Two wall mounted electric heaters and laminate flooring.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.