4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleYarmouth Road, Norwich, Norfolk
Guide Price £585,000
A superb 4 bedroom semi-detached period house offering almost 1700sq.ft of accommodation set over 4 floors with stunning direct river views and approximately 20ft of private quay heading situated on Yarmouth Road, only 1.3 miles walk of Norwich station.
- Entrance hall
- Double sitting room
- Dining room
- Utility room
- Master bedroom
- Bedroom 2
- Family bathroom
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Family bathroom
- Rear garden
- Decked area
- 20ft quay heading
- River views
Driving Distances (approx.)
- Norwich (station): 1.3 miles
- A47/ring road junction: 2 miles
- A47/A146 junction: 2.8 miles
24 Yarmouth Road is situated on the river Yare in Thorpe St Andrew on the east side of the cathedral city of Norwich. Thorpe St Andrew has local shops, Post Office, church and riverside pub, it is situated close to the station with trains to London Liverpool Street every half hour during peak times taking about 100 minutes and is well situated for easy access to the A47 southern bypass.
The Cathedral City of Norwich has a vibrant business community and as the regional centre has an extensive range of shopping, cultural and leisure facilities, as well as a University, Teaching Hospital and several business parks. The expanding Norwich International Airport is just to the north of the city whilst the coast and the Norfolk Broads are both within easy driving distance.
24 Yarmouth Road was originally built as one of a pair of semi-detached houses backing onto the River Yare. The house offers almost 1700sq. ft. of beautifully presented accommodation set over 4 floors, making this a light house and taking full advantage of the river views to the rear. The property has been fully decorated and is presented to a very high standard throughout, whilst retaining many of the original features.
The house is entered on the entrance floor, with the bright double sitting room (25'10 x 13'9) located on the right. The bay windows to the front and rear flood this room with light, and the almost full length rear window benefits from a fitted window seat. A rear door from this floor leads out to an external rear staircase and down to the rear garden. The staircase is located on the left hand side leading up to the first floor and down to the basement level.
The staircase from the first floor leads down to the basement level where the dining room and open plan kitchen are located. Large French doors lead out from the dining room directly onto the rear garden. A utility room is located off the hallway whilst a W.C. completes the basement level accommodation.
The master bedroom and 2nd bedroom are located on the first floor and are both served by a family bathroom.
Bedrooms 3 & 4 are located on the second floor and both of these are served by another family bathroom.
The house is set back from the road behind a small gated front access area/light well. To the rear of the house is the part walled garden, with a terraced area adjoining the rear of the house. A lawned garden leads down to the decked area at the rear with stunning views over the river from the private 20ft quay heading.
Directions NR7 0EF
Leave the city centre by Thorpe Railway Station along Yarmouth Road. Follow this road past The Pub and 24 Yarmouth Road will be found on the right hand side.
Broadland District Council, Band: D, Annual Cost: £1,587.37
Mains gas, water, drainage and electricity
Fixtures and Fittings
Items regarded as fixtures and fittings including carpets, curtains, light fittings, kitchen appliances and garden ornaments are excluded although these items may be available by separate negotiation.
Strictly by prior appointment with sole agents Jackson-Stops & Staff. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
1. These particulars have been prepared in good faith as a general guide, they are not exhaustive and include information provided to us by other parties including the seller, not all of which will have been verified by us.
2. We have not carried out a detailed or structural survey; we have not tested any services, appliances or fittings. Measurements, floor plans, orientation and distances are given as approximate only and should not be relied on.
3. The photographs are not necessarily comprehensive or current, aspects may have changed since the photographs were taken. No assumption should be made that any contents are included in the sale.
4. We have not checked that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation approval, statutory or regulatory permissions or consents. Any reference to any alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that necessary planning, building regulations, or other consent has been obtained.
5. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys, and professional advice about all relevant aspects of the property.
6. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact; we have no authority to make or give any representation or warranties in relation to the property. If these are required, you should include their terms in any contract between you and the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63018377.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR150170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.