1 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleRoebuck Drive, Lakenheath, Brandon
- End of terrace bungalow
- One double bedroom
- Fitted kitchen
- Electric radiator heating
- Double glazed throughout
This end of terrace one bedroom bungalow is IDEALLY LOCATED in a CUL DE SAC with gardens on three sides of the property. With newly installed electric radiator heating and the benefit of two off street parking spaces VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
This superb end of terrace one bedroom bungalow provides spacious and well proportioned accommodation with the added benefit of gardens to three sides of the property which includes a private courtyard garden to the rear. There are also two off street parking spaces and a useful garden room. This would be an ideal property for a first time buyer or for those wishing to down size.
The Accommodation Comprises
Which provides a full length storage cupboard.
Which provides a full length storage cupboard.
With tiled flooring, radiator, a full length cupboard houses the lagged hot water cylinder and there is an additional cupboard with shelving for storage.
Living Room 13' 2" x 10' 8" ( 4.01m x 3.25m )
With TV point, electric radiator, recently re-carpeted
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 10" ( 3.15m x 2.69m )
Providing a range of cream wall and base level units with wood effect work surfaces over, space for oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, radiator, door to:-
Garden Room 9' 6" x 8' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.46m )
With electric radiator and a recessed storage area and doors to rear gardens
Bedroom One 9' 2" x 8' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.64m )
With electric radiator and built in wardrobes
Comprising of a white suite with a panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c. heated towel rail, fully tiled walls.
As mentioned before the property is situated on a pleasant corner and provides gardens to all three sides. To the front and side of the property there is a gravelled ornamental garden with some ornate shrubs and plants and is designed for easy maintenance and is fully fenced,To the rear of the property there is a pleasant courtyard style garden which has been astro-turfed for easy maintenance and a pathway leads to the rear access. There is also a fitted bench with hinged lift up lids ideal for additional storage, in addition there is a garden shed, water butt and rear access. To the rear of the property there is also off road parking for two vehicles.
On entering Lakenheath from Eriswell turn right onto North Road, proceed to the top of North Road and take the first turning on the left and No 49 is found in the right hand corner.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63018752.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH103101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.