2 bedroom terraced house for saleQueen Street, Tongwynlais, Cardiff
Sold STC £200,000
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- TRADITIONAL COTTAGE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- SUPERB FOUR PIECE BATHROOM
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- GOOD ROAD LINKS
This beautifully presented traditional two bedroom mid terrace home has a contemporary twist and is ideally situated within the heart of the village of Tongwynlais and the plethora of amenities it has to offer. The property offers excellent r
This traditional mid terrace home has a contemporary twist and is ideally situated within the heart of the village of Tongwynlais and the plethora of amenities it has to offer. Accommodation of this beautifully presented home is arranged over two floors and comprises; open plan hallway, through lounge/dining room and fitted kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a superb family bathroom fitted with a four piece suite. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, an enclosed rear garden and is in close proximity of Castle Coch, the Taff Trail, the M4, A470 and train station.
Via uPVC front door with obscured double glazed panel and fanlight into entrance porch with further door into:
Open plan hallway with stairs off rising to the first floor. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Open to:
Lounge/diner 22' 6" x 14' 1" ( 6.86m x 4.29m )
Double glazed window to front and rear. Two radiators. Power points. Tv aerial point. Feature fireplace with wood mantle , slate hearth and inset cast iron wood burner. Recessed cupboards with internal power points. Under stairs storage. Recessed wood store. Fitted carpet. Recessed wood store. Door to:
Kitchen 10' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to side and rear. Obscured double glazed panel door to side providing access onto the rear garden. Fitted with a range of wall and base units in solid wood with work surfaces over and tiled splash backs. Inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer taps over. Integral fridge freezer, stainless steel gas hob with cooker hood and electric fan assisted oven. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Power points. Radiator. Concealed gas combination boiler. Tiled floor.
Loft inspection point with pull down wooden ladder to boarded loft with light. Laundry pulley. Doors to:
Bedroom One 14' 5" minimum x 10' 10" Max ( 4.39m minimum x 3.30m Max )
Two double glazed windows to front. Radiator. power points. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Power points. Fitted carpet.
Obscured double glazed window to side. Contemporary four piece suite comprising; freestanding roll top bath with mixer taps over, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle with glass enclosure. Radiator. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor and splash backs.
Enclosed rear garden with gate to rear offering access to the rear lane. Laid partly to lawn with mature shrub borders. Decked seating area with pergola and two wall mounted patio heaters. Outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63018803.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC105954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.