4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSUTTON
Withdrawn from Market £550,000
- Entrance hall with coved ceiling and coats cupboard
- Front facing kitchen with range of wood finished cupboards to high and low level incorporating worktops with inset sink unit and mixer taps, space for fridge/freezer and cooker, space and plumbi...
- Well proportioned lounge/dining room running across the back of the property and offering coved ceiling, windows overlooking the rear garden, door to patio, open-plan staircase to first floor
- First floor landing with loft hatch and airing cupboard
- Master bedroom with coved ceiling, built-in single wardrobe cupboard and rear aspect window
- Second double bedroom, again with coved ceiling and built-in single wardrobe cupboard, front aspect window
- Two further single bedrooms, one facing to the front, the other to the rear
- Fully tiled bathroom with white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal basin and low level WC, side aspect window, heated towel rail, tiled floor
- Front garden pedestrian side pathway to 40' x 25' rear garden offering patio area and lawn, integral garage
- Gas central heating
Offering exceptional value in the current market, this 4 bedroom semi-detached family home has the added advantage of a quiet cul-de-sac setting and is within easy walking distance of Sutton West station - with such homes always in short supply, we can only urge early internal viewing to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63018965.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6837591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.