2 bedroom flat for saleWaterfront I, Royal Arsenal Riverside, SE18
- Total Area 802 Sq.Ft
- South facing balcony
- Contemporary Interior and high specification throughout
- Access to exclusive residents only luxury spa and gym
- 24 hour Concierge
- Forthcoming on-site Crossrail station
- 300m away from National Rail and DLR services
- Close proximity to London City Airport
- Show Apartment available for viewing
- Estimated completion Q3 2017
Waterfront is a stunning new riverside neighbourhood offering a relaxing and luxurious lifestyle bringing London chic to the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
A stunning two bedroom - two bathroom apartment located on the 1st floor boasts south facing balcony. Residents will have an impressive array of forthcoming on-site health and fitness options available, such as, the resident's only gym, 20m swimming pool, spa pool, treatment rooms and cinema room, not to mention the abundant open spaces with over 1 km of riverwalk and a forthcoming 4 acre tranquil park and the quaint Wellington Park, Royal Arsenal Riverside has a space for everyone to enjoy.
With the imminent arrival of the Crossrail station on-site, Waterfront is set to become one of the best connected developments in London.
The unrivalled transport connections such as the Thames Clipper, allows residents to travel to Canary Wharf in roughly 20 minutes. Along with the DLR and National Rail being 300m from the development this makes Waterfront to be at the heart of London living and opening residents up to a world of choice.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DavidKeenie. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vanquish Real Estate Investment & Management, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.