2 bedroom terraced house for saleAvenue Park West, EH53
Sold STCM £145,000
- Mid Terraced Bungalow
- Situated in the heart of the conservation Village of Mid Calder
- Tasteful & well presented home
- Hall and Lounge with oak flooring
- Attractive fitted breakfasting kitchen
- Appealing shower room with tiling to floor & walls
- 2 Bedrooms, one with sun room off
- Double glazing & gas central heating
- Well maintained gardens to front & rear
- Must be viewed to fully appreciate the appeal this home carries
A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase a mid terraced bungalow in the heart of the conservation village of Mid Calder. The property, which is in good decorative order provides a tasteful and well presented home, which is a credit to its present owners and offers accommodation comprising:- Entrance hall with oak flooring, lounge with neutral décor and oak flooring, attractive fitted breakfasting kitchen with tiling to floor, sun room with oak flooring and double glazed French doors to the garden, modern shower room with tiling to floor and two bedrooms. The property further benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Externally there are garden ground to front and rear. Viewing of the property is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63020228.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4AvenueParkWest. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peterkin And Kidd, Mid Calder. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.