2 bedroom apartment for saleGlanville Way, Epsom
Sold STC £450,000
- Two double bedrooms
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Spacious open plan living area
- Stunning modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Allocated parking
- Communal Gardens
- Double patio doors leading to a balcony
- Located on the popular Noble Park development
A stunning two double bedroom first floor apartment located on the popular Noble Park development, with communal gardens and allocated parking.
Parklands Court is a beautiful period building located on the popular Noble Park development, surrounded by pretty parkland and well maintained gardens that will provide a peaceful and tranquil home.
This charming apartment features stunning high ceilings and double glazed sash windows and offers a fantastic open plan reception and beautiful modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and ample storage, this room also benefits from a dining area and French doors opening onto your very own balcony to let the outside in. The rest of the apartment boasts two double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefitting from a large en-suite shower room and an immaculate family bathroom.
Added benefits to this already fantastic property are an allocated parking space, communal garden and Noble Park is ideally situated just over a mile from Epsom Town Centre which provides transport links into Central London, popular schools and excellent shopping.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63020462.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EPS104551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Epsom. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.