2 bedroom property for saleGovernment Row, Enfield, Enfield, EN3
- Gas central heating
- Gated private road & parking with CCTV
- Two bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Scenic views of the river Lea & navigation channel
- Easy access to open space park land
- Fishing rights & river mooring
- Easy access to Enfield Lock BR station
ENTRANCE: via part glazed door to lobby area door to.
RECEPTION 1: 12’11’’ x 12’.5’’ (3.95m x 391m): Sash window to front, built in cupboard, fitted carpet, radiator, gas fire.
RECEPTION 2: 13’ x 11’11’’ (3.98m x 3.64m): Sash window to front, radiator, fire place
DININGROOM: 12’ 5’’ x 7’7’’ (3.79m x 3.3m): Sash window to side, fire place with coal fire, fitted carpet, radiator, gas central heating boiler.
KITCHEN: 14’ 2’’ x 5’ 3’’ (4.32m x 1.61m): Built in cupboard, gas cooker point, radiator, windows to rear.
GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM: Comprising of bath, butler sink, plumbing for washing machine.
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
BEDROOM 1: 13’7’’ x 12’10’’ (4.16m x 3.92m): Sash window to front, secondary glazing, radiator, wooden flooring, feature fireplace, door to.
SEPARATE W/C & WASH HAND BASIN:
BEDROOM 2: 13’ 7’’ x 12’2’’ (4.16m x 3.72m): Sash window to front, secondary glazing, built in cupboard, feature fireplace, wooden flooring.
EXTERIOR: Private road to front with views of the Navigation Chanel. Approximately 60ft garden to rear, lawn with flower borders, coal bunker, timber shed, rear foot path to River Lea. We have been advised there is a £20 a month charge towards the up keep of the gated private road, parking and CCTV. We understand it comes with fishing rights and River Mooring subject to charges, information providing this will be provided to the purchaser within the legal pack.
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO THE CONDITION OF THE PROPERTY A CASH BUYER IS PREFFERED/SUITED
*** £379,995 FREEHOLD *** SUBJECT TO CONTRACT ***
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CVGOVERNMENTROW-t-4536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cousins Estate Agents, Edmonton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.