2 bedroom penthouse for salePrince Of Wales Road, Dorchester
Sold STC £175,000
- Second Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Two En-Suite Bathrooms
- Open Plan Living Room / Kitchen
- Central Location
- Off-Road Parking
An exceptional TWO BEDROOM, top floor apartment in this beautifully converted building. Situated less than 0.5 miles walk from Dorchester South Station and 0.3 miles from the centre of Dorchester High Street. With spacious, OPEN PLAN accommodation and offered with VACANT POSSESSION.
An exceptional TWO BEDROOM, top floor apartment in this beautifully converted building. Situated less than 0.5 miles walk from Dorchester South Station and 0.3 miles from the centre of Dorchester High Street. With spacious, OPEN PLAN accommodation and offered with VACANT POSSESSION, this property must be seen.
The spacious accommodation comprises an open plan Living Room / Kitchen with TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS both benefiting from EN-SUITE BATHROOMS. Furthermore the property benefits from an OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE and COMMUNAL GARDENS.
The property is accessed through well-presented communal area with tiled floors and a feature staircase.
From the communal hallway on the ground floor, to the second floor via a feature staircase and into the apartment via a solid wood door, the internal hallway has access to all principal rooms
Living / Dining Room 17' 2" max x 13' 1" into eaves ( 5.23m max x 3.99m into eaves )
This bright and spacious room has a large window to one aspect and a second velux style window. The room has a feature chimney breast and room for a sofa and table with chairs.
Kitchen 6' 3" x 8' 9" ( 1.91m x 2.67m )
The galley style kitchen is open to the Living / Dining Room and with a second velux style window. With fitted wall and base units with work surface over. There is an integral electric oven and hob, a stainless steel sink and space for a washing machine. The kitchen is further benefited by solid wood floors.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.18m x 3.00m )
This good size room has a window to the rear aspect and room enough for a double bed and wardrobes, with after space for ancillary furniture, an arch leads to
With a fitted bath with shower over and a wash hand basin and also a treated with a velux style window.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.02m )
A good size room with room for wardrobes and other traditional bedroom furniture and an arch leading to
En Suite Bathroom
With fitted bath and shower over and wash hand basin with velux style window over.
Accessed from the entrance hall, comprising of low level W.C. with a wash hand basin set into a vanity unit.
A single parking space to the front of the property.
Mostly laid to hardstanding with flowered borders.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63022952.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR102696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.