3 bedroom town house for saleNether Hall Avenue, Great Barr, Birmingham
Offers Over £235,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen / Diner
- Very Well Presented
A stunning three bedroom townhouse comprising of two reception rooms, kitchen diner, guest WC, three bedrooms, family bathroom, master en suite, rear garden and a garage. Well presented throughout this family home is well appointed and decorated to a high standard.
This delightful, modern family home is set on the ever popular Nether Hall Park Estate, and benefits from it's superior design having a separate lounge downstairs in addition to the kitchen diner, with a second reception room on the first floor. Presented as new inside this family home is ready to move straight in to, providing a hassle free contemporary property for one lucky purchaser!
Understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Wash hand basin, low level WC, spotlights and radiator.
Lounge 12' 7" max to bay x 8' 10" ( 3.84m max to bay x 2.69m )
Double glazed bay window to front and radiator.
Kitchen 14' 11" x 11' 1" ( 4.55m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink and drainer unit with work surfaces over, understairs storage cupboard, radiator and door to garden.
Stairs from ground floor, radiator and stairs to second floor.
Lounge 13' 2" max x 14' 11" max ( 4.01m max x 4.55m max )
Two double glazed windows to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 10' 3" ( 3.81m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Stairs from first floor and access to loft.
Bedroom One 9' x 13' 4" ( 2.74m x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, wash hand basin, low level WC, shower cubicle with mixer taps, part tiling to walls and heated towel radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" max to recess x 10' 2" plus recess ( 3.10m max to recess x 3.10m plus recess )
Two double glazed windows to front, two built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bath with shower over off mixer taps, low level WC and wash hand basin.
Decking, lawn and fenced surround with gate to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB105098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.