3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDerwentwater, East Kilbride, Glasgow
Sold STC £105,000
- Well-presented end terraced villa.
- Hallway with W.C, lounge, modern kitchen, dining room/bedroom three.
- Two double bedrooms and modern bathroom.
- GCH, DG.
- Gardens, driveway, garage.
Well-presented and spacious end terraced villa with driveway and garage.
Nicely positioned within a no-through road, this end terraced villa is well-presented throughout and offers spacious and flexible accommodation over two main levels.
Internally, the property extends to; entrance hallway with modern W.C off, impressive 21ft lounge with aspects to front and rear, a modern fitted kitchen which allows access to the gardens and a dining room/bedroom three. The upper level hosts a gallery landing, two double sized bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom. Further features include a system of gas central heating and double glazing.
Externally, the property sits within nice sized gardens which enjoy a good degree of privacy to the rear and a driveway which leads to a garage.
East Kilbride makes an ideal base for commuting, being close to the South Orbital road with excellent links to Glasgow and the airport. A good range of shopping facilities are available close by at the St. James retail park, whilst East Kilbride town centre provides a more diverse range of shopping facilities. For those who require schooling there is a good choice of both primary and secondary schooling with an excellent range of parks and leisure facilities again also available within the immediate area.
Lounge; 21'4 x 13'2 narrowing to 11'1
Dining Room / Bedroom Three; 12'5 x 6'5
Kitchen; 12'4 x 7'4
Bedroom One; 11'11 x 9'3
Bedroom Two; 11'7 plus wardrobes x 8'1
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63025076.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.