5 bedroom detached house for saleTrinity Road, Harrow Hill, Drybrook, GL17
- Built in natural stone and slate
- Fully equipped contemporary kitchen
- Stunning dining hall and gallery
- Ensuite bedrooms
- Large garage and ample parking
- Large garden
HouseSimple is pleased to present "Hey Top House" a new residence in the sought after area of Harrow Hill, Drybrook, Gloucestershire.
The property has been built using traditional materials, local Forest of Dean Stone, natural slate, zinc gutters and downpipes.
The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall and cloak room, fully fitted contemporary kitchen featuring granite tops, kitchen island, range cooker, cooker hood, dishwasher, American style fridge freezer and bi-fold doors to the outside, utility with fitted cupboards, sink, integrated washing machine and dryer, extensive dining hall with stunning apects, lounge fitted with log burner and french doors to the outside.
A further two bedrooms, one ensuite completes the ground floor layout.
The property features a highly efficient air source heat pump system with underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
A bespoke oak and glass staircase leads to the gallery landing, ensuite master bedroom with dressing room and a further two ensuite bedrooms.
A large garage, equipped with a remote controlled electric door.
Large garden, block paved driveway.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS56681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.