3 bedroom terraced house for saleCorporation Road, Gillingham
- 3 Bedroom terraced house
- Two reception rooms.
- Sold as the end of the chain
- Fitted kitchen and utility area
- Cellar with natural light
- Close to a choice of primary and secondary schools
- Walking distance to shops and rail links
Situated close to the town centre and well within walking distance of local shops and rail connections with London and the coast. The home has two separate reception rooms and a useable cellar that has natural light so it could become another reception room or even an office . The kitchen and bathroom have a handy lobby between them that can be utilised to keep the washing machine out of the kitchen leaving lots of cupboard space available. The three bedrooms on the first floor are all a good size, access to the third bedroom is through the second bedroom which could be made into an en suite or dressing room. The home is being sold as the end of the chain and is likely to be of interest to a wide range of buyers including investors and first time buyers. Don't delay in making your appointment to view as homes in the area tend to get snapped up quickly. EPC band: D
Lounge: 12'6" x 9'5"
Dining Room: 12'8" x 10'
Cellar: 12'8" x 10'
Kitchen: 10'8" x 7'8"
Bathroom:8'9" x 4'6" (widens to 7'9")
Master Bedroom: 12'8" x 10'
Bedroom 2: 12'8" x 10'11"
Bedroom 3: 9'11" x 7'9" (off the second bedroom)
Rear Garden: Approx 35' x 20'
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.