2 bedroom apartment for saleBloomhill Stables, Cardross, Argyll And Bute
Offers Over £139,950
- Converted Stable Development
- First Floor Position
- Breakfasting Kitchen & Two Bedrooms
- Communal Gardens & Private Parking
- Outstanding Views
A two bedroom first floor flat located within a converted stable development located a short distance from Cardross village centre.
Allen and Harris are pleased to offer this modern upper cottage flat contained within this converted stable enjoying unspoilt country views with attractive double aspect lounge, two bedrooms, fitted dining kitchen, bathroom, extensive communal landscaped garden grounds, parking, GCH and double glazing.
The property enjoys a delightful rural position situated on the edge of the conservation village of Cardross commanding uninterrupted views over greenbelt and farmland with partial views towards the Clyde estuary.
Situated less than 400yrds from the main A814 road, connecting Cardross to Helensburgh and Dumbarton, the property will appeal to both professional and retired buyers alike and offers a quality of life rarely found in flatted properties.
The accommodation extends to lower hallway with under stair storage cupboard, upper landing with built in storage cupboard and hardwood doors to the principle apartments, attractive lounge with dual aspect windows, one providing views over the countryside, master bedroom with built-in wardrobe, second bedroom with built in wardrobe, generous and well equipped dining kitchen with oak-fronted units, oven, hob and a partially tiled bathroom with mixer shower.
The property is accessed through a traditional cobbled courtyard and the development offers generous parking facilities for residents and visitors. The mature landscaped grounds offer expansive lawn and number 3 in particular comes with a detached garden shed. The grass is professionally maintained with the costs borne by all residents.
Lying on the north shore of the River Clyde, the attractive village of Cardross provides a number of local shops, post office, pharmacy, local hotel, restaurant, primary school, church, regular train services to Glasgow and Helensburgh, tennis and bowling clubs, park and Cardross golf club.
Lounge 16' 7" x 12' 10" ( 5.05m x 3.91m )
Kitchen 14' 4" x 9' 5" ( 4.37m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 6' 7" ( 3.94m x 2.01m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.