5 bedroom detached house for saleMansfield Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG5
Sold STC £275,000
For Sale By Public Auction on 15th December 2016 (unless sold prior)
A substantial detached family home set within an established location offering generous accommodation with scope for upgrading and modernisation.
• An excellent opportunity offered to those seeking established family accommodation set within a convenient location close to a wealth of amenities.
• Well proportioned five bedroom accommodation with a number of internal features.
• Reception hall with parquet flooring.
• 26ft lounge and separate dining room.
• There is a fitted kitchen with utility and a pool room with swimming pool, changing area and W.C.
• Mature gardens to both front and rear, there is ample vehicular standing plus a detached garage.
• Located close to a wealth of amenities within Sherwood and Arnold, the property is well served by excellent commuter routes to the City Centre and surrounding areas.
Freehold with full vacant possession.
Sheltons Solicitors, 388 Carlton Hill, Carlton, Nottingham, NG4 1JA, Telephone: 0115 955 3444, Attn: Brian Watkinson
By prior telephone appointment
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MansfieldRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Nottingham Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, Nottingham Auctions on 0115 934 8080.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.